Saturday 31 January 2009

Wasteful Indulgence

There was something I wanted to buy in Malaysia, since 1/2 year ago. On both the trips I was back, I couldnt keep my eyes off it. But too mahal lar. RM 325. Ouch....
I bought sumthing else. Not too expensive, and its nice oso.

Then suddenly here while I was lunching, I saw SALES!!!!!! So there I went, hoping I can find a pair of nice basketball shoes. Uiks!!! Got wor.... 65% discount tim.
But think think again, not very active here in Basketball. Buy mah waste? Might as well wait till back in Msia oni buy rite?
But the temptation is high oso. 65%.... huhuhu
And the price is ok and quite cheep compared to the same range in Msia. How how?
Ended up didnt buy coz wanna buy one maybe in London or Malaysia when I go baxk.

Then leh, tetiba at the corner of my eyes, I saw sumthing. The Adidas Microbounce+ DLX running shoes!!!!! Got 2 stickers there, one written $749.99, and another one $350.00. Im like uiks?? I ask the salesman, "eh, which one is the correct?" He said its the $350.00 punyer. Im like uiks again. Didnt write got discount. N so nice punyer model.... so fast discount 50%?
I tried it on....ngam ngam my size....WTFOMGBBQ!!!11oneone11! Rarely sales items got my size in Msia. Maybe here all big size, so sales item got my size here.
Fate!!!! So i bought it. But then again, at the cashier, I ask again "this kasut is the $350.00?" He said ya lor. Im like uiks again n again.
Yay....

But now a lil bit regret tim. Coz sudah bazir wang. LOL.
2molo go jogging. Yay



1 comment:

  1. we only live life once mahh, sukak makkai jew mai..5 suh lem an dor hehe..

    ReplyDelete