Sunday 4 January 2009

Public Transport

Well, when one complains about a certain situation, one should do sumthing about it. If not, he will be just a hyprocrite. No? Yes me thinks.
Because I did complain about the traffic situation I encounter when I'm back, I did do sumthing bout it.

I didnt change the traffic situation la...Im just one man.
But I did try alternative ways to travel - taking the public transports (PT).
Most of the time, I take public transport to get around places - especially KL.

I discovered though, the public transport system in Malaysia is quite screwed up. In order to get to the PT needed, you will need your own car. This is because - you will need to travel significantly before you get to a PT. You will need to worry and find expensive parking for your car. Or illegal parking for that matter. Before paying additional for the PT.

Then again, the LRT n monorail system is quite bodoh oso.
I always go during non-peak hours. But I always get cramped like its in peak hours. Those stupid train drivers actually stop n wait for passengers. WTH. They employed from MetroBus? So you actually need to wait for quite sometimes before you can get to your destination. LRT konon. They wanna create those utilised feel or sumthing?

They spent so much on the infrastructure, why wanna waste our time and money, IF they intend on saving on the operation cost? More passenger per trip n such. This is just a fraction of their depreciation cost n other things. Bodohnyer. If the gomen can bail out kaki companies like Proton n MAS, they should use those mani to spend on these system.

So, whats the convenience preach by the gomen about PT as our alternative? Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment