Thursday 26 May 2011

Saving for Upgrade

There are a few things I want to do to my Lion. But they need $$.
:(
So I need some planning to prepare for the upgrades.

By CNY 2012, I plan to have few things done.
  1. K&N drop in filtet                               (RM 250)
  2. Boron Nitride on strategic places         (RM 400)
  3. Front Brake disc and pad                    (RM 800)
  4. Change front 2 tyres                            (RM 1000)
Oh my....these are just few basic things I need/want to do. These are excluding those normal wear and tear parts I will be replacing along the way. Sweat. Not to mention those schedule servicing.
:(

Woah.......
Ok, lets stop at 4 first. I think should be able to be done. Coincidentally, I listed them according to their priority. XD

I think tats fate then. Eh, ngam ngam notice they increase in price too. Sweat

No comments:

Post a Comment