Saturday 21 February 2009

BOYCOTT DIGI!!!!!!!!

Slowpoke a bit. Im not in Msia ma.
Although I am using Digi, Im gonna fucking boycott Digi once I reach Malaysia soil. Im gonna freaking boycott anyone using Digi. If you happen to use Digi, then fuck you. Ok, maybe not fuck you. Ignorance is bliss. I was ignorant too. But u fucking better change to sumthing else than Digi. Even the bloody Celcom which I dun like. Ok, not bloody Celcom, just Celcom. But fucking Digi is unacceptable. If you need to pay to change, or need money to buy the simcard, so be it. I PAY!!!!!!

Its not about poor receptions, its not about their rates. This is about principle and the disgrace felt for living on the same soil with them. Stupid mother fuckers.
This is by FAR the angriest post I ever have in my bloody entire life. And Im not even under alcohol influence.

I cant believe stupidity and idiocracy can be in such a monumental level now in Malaysia. Seeing a sponsored widely promoted media spreading and promoting it is even worse.

Even if your earlier intention on creating the event was meant to be noble. But it is a suck ass fuck shit results u came out with.

I hope you can come to ur senses and apologise to those who are permanently tormented by your actions. I hope you get ur ass sued too. Even if legal action is not successful, your stupidity and insensitivity should be spread far and wide so you can bankrupt earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment